Tuesday, July 5, 2011

8 months

happy 8 months to our Sweet C

once again I'll have to say "my how the time has flown by"

this girl of ours is growing too fast
she recently got her first tooth

the baby gates had to come out cause she is all over the place

also over the weekend she finally figured out to pull her self up to things

she amazes me everyday and it such a happy happy baby
we love having her in our family

here's to you my 8 month old baby
we love ya

2 comments:

S Tippetts said...

She is so sweet! I can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks.

Alli said...

She is growing SO fast!! tell her to slow down! course, I tell hailey that every day and she just turned 2.. so that didn't work! she is so cute!