Thursday, July 14, 2011

A Fun-Free Day

We have not done anything fun at all lately.....Bad Mommy....Bad Mommy!!!!

But today I decided that we should do something fun instead of just sitting around all day.
So during one of our windows of opportunity to leave the house between
Sweet C's naps we headed out to do something fun.

We went to the Bean Museum (a free dead-animal museum on the BYU campus)
to have a Scavenger Hunt.
Lucky for us it's free to go and that they have Scavenger Hunt sheets all ready for you to use.

The kids had fun going around trying to find all the stuff on their papers.

After the "Hunt" was over we quickly headed over to Chick-Fil-A at the
mall to redeem our free ice cream cones coupons we got from the library.

So I guess I am not a horrible mean mom after all......we all had fun and didn't even spend a penny!!!!

No comments: