It's a New Year...time to start fresh and to work on a few things
My goals for the upcoming year are (in no particular order)
Complete a 5k (notice I said COMPLETE and not RUN) - I have for the past couple of years want to participate in a 5k but never have. I have put it off with one excuse after another. No more excuses this year is the year that I am going to just buck up and do it. I have talked with a few different people and I am going to work my way to it with THIS program Anyone want to join me?
Lose 10 pounds - I have about that much of pregnancy weight to still get off. I would love to lose more but I am trying to be realistic and just say 10 pounds so I can reach my goal and feel good about about myself. If more comes off then great.
Not Eat Out as Much - We have been eating out WAY to much since having the baby. I don't want to say that I will NEVER eat out cause I just know that's not going to happen, there's no way I can give up In N' Out and Cafe Rio forever. I just want to limit the times I eat out
Making Dinner - I know this may be a lame goal but I suck at it. I don't plan ahead and before I know it it's 4:30-5pm and I have no idea what's for dinner. With making the previous goal of not eating out as much I need to be better at making dinner for my family. I have a plan about how to achieve this goal and I hope I can stick to it.
Date Night - I would like for J and I to go out on a KID-LESS date once a month. We have not been consistent with dates since having kids and I think it's about time. Anyone want to babysit?
Well there you have it, my goals for 2011. There are only a few but having only a few might make it easier to achieve the goals. Wish me luck!! What are your goals?
4 comments:
Those are all goals I would like to work on too. But please say that doesn't mean we have to give up our Cafe Rio outings!
I have to admit, I've never been one for new year's resolutions, but I like your goals. I like them because they're real. I think people get a little too carried away sometimes. Good luck. :)
you go girl!! if you ever want a running buddy.. let me know.. I am starting slowly to run.. since I am doing a 1/2 marathon in june.. IT's going to kill me!
Matt and I are ALWAYS looking for date night babysitting swap buddies. We would be happy to arrange something if you want to do a regular thing. There's always the you-can-call-us-anytime offer available too.
Post a Comment