Can't believe my baby is already 2 months old.
Seriously, where did the time go?We have had our ups and downs
but things seem to be going good now
LOVES
bath time
being held facing outward
sleeping at night (I'm lucky cause she sleeps 7-9 hour at night) and in the morning
to eat...she wants to eat ALL the time...about every 2 hours during the day
to watch the animals go around on her swing
to be held and snuggle
to stick her tongue out
her paci, when she's in the mood
HATES
her car seat
having her clothes changed
a dirty diaper
sleeping in her bed in the afternoon and evening
when you take bottle out of her mouth to be burped
wearing hats
what can I say I LOVE this girl
3 comments:
Can your two month old please teach my 6 month old to sleep for 7-9 hours a night! She is absolutely beautiful!
She is so cute! I love the middle picture!
I can NOT believe she is 2 months.. This just proves that they grow WAY TO FAST!! She is a cutie pie..
Post a Comment