Friday, December 31, 2010

Bestest Yummiest Chocolate Chip Cookies

We have made lots of cookies lately...and unfortunately eaten lots of them too
I am not a baker at all. I don't like to bake cause more than half the time it never works out
but these cookies always turn out good, just as long as you set a timer and don't forget about them
here is my favorite recipe for chocolate chip cookies (the cookie dough is YUMMY!!!)

The Bestest Yummiest Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER
1 c. butter, softened
1/4 c. white sugar
3/4 c. brown sugar
1- 3.4 oz pkg. instant vanilla pudding
1 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
1 tsp. baking soda
2 1/4 c. flour
chocolate chips (I like to use the mini morsels)

*Preheat oven to 375 degrees
*Sift together the flour and baking soda. Set aside.
*Mix together the butter, sugars, pudding mix, and vanilla. Beat until creamy. Add eggs and mix well.
*Gradually mix in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop from teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheet about 1 inch apart.
*bake for 8 to 10 minutes.

No comments: