Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Winter Break

Here is what we have been up to during our Winter Break

we have been playing in the snow


A LOT....it has snowed quite a bit and the kids love it
me....not so much....it's too cold!!!

baby C has learned to put herself to sleep in the swing
it's usually not for very long but hey I'll take what I can get
her sleeping schedule has been off a little since we are out of our normal routine

there has been a lot of this going on during the break

which takes time to build, keeps "I" busy
4 hours later you get this..........

Having new legos is nice but also very frustrating cause there has been a lot of fighting going on as well

One of my many wonderful neighbors gave "I" this wooden airplane kit
with my mom's help he put it together and painted it

"M" had to paint something too
She painted the picture sooo much that she put 3 holes in the paper

I am so glad that this break is almost over and the kids can get back to school

2 comments:

Sadie Lady said...

well looks like you have a done a GREAT job at trying to keep them busy.

Jenni said...

I kept meaning to call you during the break so that we could get together but I usually ended up either forgetting or having some family thing happening. We'll have to plan something in January.