Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

Fun was had by all, I hope....

We had a very low-key kinda Christmas

On Christmas Eve we talked about why we celebrated Christmas cause a few weeks ago when I asked "I" why we had Christmas his response was "so we can get presents".....I thought to myself "what kind of parents are we?? our kids don't know what Christmas is?...well we will have to change that!!!". They now know the what Christmas is and why we celebrate it.

Kids got new PJ's and ornaments on Christmas Eve


We watched Phineas and Ferb's Christmas special on TV

"M" and I made cookies for Santa and put them out


Baby C was up most of night...somehow she got off her sleeping schedule...I was NOT happy about that

The kids slept in until 8am Christmas Morning
They were so excited to see what Santa brought and to unwrap their presents






"M"'s big presents from Santa was a Rapunzel Barbie and a whole chest full of princess dress-ups

"I"'s big presents from Santa were Lego Indiana Jones Wii game and a Nerf Gun

they also got lots of board games, play-doh, sticker books, and little pet shops

"I"'s big surprise came from Uncle Rendal...a whole box of Harry Potter Legos!!!! He was soooo excited when he opened it even though it doesn't really look like it from the picture.


The rest of the day was spent
playing with new toys
sleeping
refereeing fights (new toys bring out the worst in kids)
and eating a yummy turkey dinner with all the fixins'

Merry Christmas

(oh and I know there aren't any pictures of Baby c but since she was up ALL night she slept most of the day...I'll get some pics of her up soon)

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I love their pjs, so cute. I also love the picture of I and M hugging each other.