At the beginning of last week I decided that it was time to stop crafting.
Not for good just for now until after the baby comes.
That lasted about 2 days....I got bored, so here is what I did
Not for good just for now until after the baby comes.
That lasted about 2 days....I got bored, so here is what I did
and some pajama pants for the kids (2 for Ian & 2 for Maggie)
I finished up everything last, put the sewing machine and ironing board
away and NOW I am done crafting
(but don't worry I already have a little list of things I want to do once I recover from having this baby)
Now onto NESTING....gotta get my house clean and in order before the baby comes!!!
I finished up everything last, put the sewing machine and ironing board
away and NOW I am done crafting
(but don't worry I already have a little list of things I want to do once I recover from having this baby)
Now onto NESTING....gotta get my house clean and in order before the baby comes!!!

9 comments:
You crafty lady!! I so wish I was like you! I love them all!
That is so cute about Maggie sleeping!! I love when i see my kids doing that.. and we DO know best!! ;)
Wow, you really get stuff done! I am more of a UFO kind of crafter.
I think I better get you that quilt in case you get bored again :)
But I love the quilt, I think I need to have another baby so I can have it. You are so crafty!
Wow... you have been busy. And maybe for you crafting is nesting. :-) I love the banner and the trick or treat bags. They are my favorite.
You are amazing! I miss talking to you everyday. I wish I had the time to get everything done like that.
Seriously your crafting skills are awesome. Can I borrow your energy and skills while you take off for the baby??? That will be my goal....
You really know how to get things done! Everything is darling. Well, Ian's PJ bottoms are cool, not darling. Looking forward to see you.
I love everything you make!!
The quilt you made was even better up close and personal. Such skillz.
Post a Comment