Sunday, October 17, 2010

will our new baby look like

this?

Photobucket

or this?

Photobucket

what do you think?

only a little less than 3 weeks to go until we get to see,
meet, kiss, & snuggle our new little baby girl!!

i can hardly wait

3 comments:

Rach said...

Look how cute they are! It's amazing how much Ian looks like he does now! Awwww can't wait to see pics of the little cutie-pants!

Alli said...

oh how darling.. You know, my two boys came out looking pretty close like each other, zack changed REALLY fast though and got his own look.. But Kiersten and Hailey had there own look.. Now, Hailey looks alot like Kiersten.. IT's so fun!! I am sooo excited for you!! Good luck girlie!!

Happy Harrison said...

What perfect little babies!!
I'm guessing that she'll have her own look. But if I have to choose, I guess she'll look more like Ian. no reason, just a guess.