Yesterday M refused to take a nap when I told her it was nap time
I was NOT in the mood to fight with her over it
so I just let her stay awake
as I was downstairs finishing up a project I realized that it had been
a while since I had heard the little munchkin
I called upstairs to her but no answer
I was thinking the worst....soap all over the sink, lotion everywhere,
baby clothes all un-done and all over the floor
I was wrong this is what I found
so I just let her stay awake
as I was downstairs finishing up a project I realized that it had been
a while since I had heard the little munchkin
I called upstairs to her but no answer
I was thinking the worst....soap all over the sink, lotion everywhere,
baby clothes all un-done and all over the floor
I was wrong this is what I found
Asleep on the floor in the baby's room with the baby's blanket
See mom's know best....when they way it's nap time, it's nap time....
maybe someday she will learn (crossing fingers)
See mom's know best....when they way it's nap time, it's nap time....
maybe someday she will learn (crossing fingers)
No comments:
Post a Comment