Thursday, September 30, 2010

WITCH-A-PALOOZA

Since Ian doesn't have school for a few days due to Parent/Teacher Conferences I decided to head up to Gardner Village with the kids so we could do the
Witch Scavenger Hunt.

We had to go around looking for certain witches and then had to write
down where we saw them. Ian and Maggie were so proud of themselves
when they found one on the list.

The witches were so fun and cute!!







(here is me and Mags.....this is what i look like being 8 months prego)

After we finished our hunt we headed over to the bakery and got
cookies for 25 cents for finding all the witches as our reward.


The kids had so much fun and didn't want to leave but, after being there for
an hour and a half I had had it (it was too hot) and had to DRAG the kids to the car.

I found it quite humorous that every witch they saw the decided to
name them characters from Harry Potter. So we got to "see" Harry, Ron,
Hermione, Professor Sprout, Crookshanks, Scabbers, and many more

this one was the one they call Voldemort

Maggie was pretty scared of this one and wouldn't get too close.
I couldn't even get her to walk into the store.

5 comments:

Jared Buchanan said...

Our kids are so blessed to have you as their mother. Thank you for all you do to raise and nurture our children. Love you babe.

S Tippetts said...

Oh my, that looked like so much fun! I wish we had something like that around here for the kids. I agree w/Jared, you are a very good mother.

Unknown said...

How come Ian looks so mad in the picture with the cookies?
I dont know how you are able to find all these kinds of crazy things to do with the kids, kudos!!

heather b. said...

Rendal-I think he was mad because I made him put the cookie down to take the picture.

Jenni said...

That looks like so much fun... I should do that with my kids.