So this past week I had a birthday
I turned 34 (yes you read that right....34)
I am getting soooo old!!!
I remember being young (around 10-11 years old) and thinking that it would be so cool to be 20 and it seemed like forever until I got to be that old. Now I am 34 and being 20 sounds cool again. (I love my life now but maybe going back for just a day might be fun)
Where did the time go?
So for my birthday I got to go to a Spa for an afternoon. Thanks to my wonderful husband and parents I got to go HERE and get a maternity massage and pedicure. My friend Jenni recommend the place and I am glad she did. They were having a deal on some treatments so it made affordable to go.
The massage was heavenly. I have only had 2 other massages in my life and neither of them have been when I was pregnant. It was just what my poor aching body needed. It was the first time in about 3 months that I got to lay on my tummy.
The Pedicure was just as nice. Someone else rubbing my feet is the best and not to mention having someone paint my toes for me. At this point my belly is too big and I would not be able to paint them myself, well maybe I could but it would look like I let Maggie paint them.....not good!!!
I also got to go to Tucano's for dinner with Jared and some friends. Thank goodness Tucano's has a birthday club and Jared and myself have birthdays in September. So I guess we went to celebrate both of our birthdays. The food was yummy!!!
So another year has gone by and now on to another one......only 6 more years until I am 40.......agggghhhhhh now that's old!!!!!
I turned 34 (yes you read that right....34)
I am getting soooo old!!!
I remember being young (around 10-11 years old) and thinking that it would be so cool to be 20 and it seemed like forever until I got to be that old. Now I am 34 and being 20 sounds cool again. (I love my life now but maybe going back for just a day might be fun)
Where did the time go?
So for my birthday I got to go to a Spa for an afternoon. Thanks to my wonderful husband and parents I got to go HERE and get a maternity massage and pedicure. My friend Jenni recommend the place and I am glad she did. They were having a deal on some treatments so it made affordable to go.
The massage was heavenly. I have only had 2 other massages in my life and neither of them have been when I was pregnant. It was just what my poor aching body needed. It was the first time in about 3 months that I got to lay on my tummy.
The Pedicure was just as nice. Someone else rubbing my feet is the best and not to mention having someone paint my toes for me. At this point my belly is too big and I would not be able to paint them myself, well maybe I could but it would look like I let Maggie paint them.....not good!!!
I also got to go to Tucano's for dinner with Jared and some friends. Thank goodness Tucano's has a birthday club and Jared and myself have birthdays in September. So I guess we went to celebrate both of our birthdays. The food was yummy!!!
So another year has gone by and now on to another one......only 6 more years until I am 40.......agggghhhhhh now that's old!!!!!
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (Sorry it's a little late.) I'm so glad you had a good day. Through my whole pregnancy I thought about how nice it would have been to go get a massage. Maybe next time. :)
Just remember - no matter how old you are, I am always older. That should make you feel better :)
Hurray! I'm glad you liked it. I've been itching to call you and talk to you about it.
Post a Comment