Maggie is now 21 months old and the terrible 2's have set in. From the moment she woke up this morning Maggie was
CRANKY. So around 11:30am she got to eat lunch and then it was nap time. With Maggie down and Ian playing a video game I decided to lay down myself and try to get a quick nap in. About 30 minutes after I had put Maggie down and about a 15 minute nap for me I suddenly woke up and heard her crying. I walked in her room to find that she had taken her diaper off and she was standing there with poop, yes poop, in her hand. The girl decided she was going to show off her artistic abilities and "painted" the wall, mattress, and crib. I was thoroughly disgusted and very
MAD!!!! Oh and not only was there poop everywhere but once the diaper was off she decided to pee as well. I quickly put her in the tub to HOSE her down and then she had to sit in the corner while I cleaned everything up. She just sat there and cried and cried and I didn't fell bad for her one bit (is that mean?). After it was all cleaned up I returned my artist to her bed and let her finish her nap. I hope she learned her lesson. Maybe it is time to start potty training her.
Then for dinner tonight we had tacos. My kids won't eat an actual taco but if you just put all the taco insides on their plate they will eat it. Maggie
LOVES refried beans. So while Maggie was finishing her plate I started to clean up the dinner mess. I had left the kitchen to take the garbage out and when I came back Maggie had decided to put her plate on her head. She was covered in refried beans. All in her hair, all over her face, and all down her arms. What am I going to do with this kid????



Oh and Jared made it safely home and we are SOOOOO excited that Daddy is back!!!!
5 comments:
We need a bib like that. A full-body bib. We mostly let Rachel eat naked. She'll learn how to eat civilly without my having to work at that, right? ;)
That is so funny! I don't mean to laugh. I have done that been there before kind of thing! Sadly it has happend to me a few times with a few of my kids and it does make you mad and upset. Oh the things I have to look forward to again! ugh!!!!!!!!!
Glad your hubby is back!
The poop thing was pretty funny but I'm guessing not to fun to clean up. Your problem is that you got spoiled with Ian and you weren't used to having a little mischievous girl. At least you got some cute pictures.
Heather... haven't been on in a while... but why the bangs????
cate
I was told a story all my life about how I painted grandma's wall with my poop. They said it would happen to me with my kid. I think yours did it instead! Whew! I am in the clear! Yuck-o!, by the way!!! I am sorry. Ewww.
Post a Comment