Friday, May 15, 2009
Little Fishies
My kids love swimming....well they love doing anything with water. I would have to say that they are definitely little fish....they never want to leave the water. So today I decided to take the kids to the rec center to swim. They had a great time. I am so lucky that my kids are not afraid of the water. Ian usually stays right by the side of the pool and won't venture out beyond the area where he can touch. Maggie however thinks she can just do it all (I think it is an age thing). Both kids like to wear floaties. With those on Maggie thinks she can go anywhere in the pool. She is so tiny that they do keep her a float even if she starts to go into the deep 3 ft. water. Taking the kids swimming by myself is tiring, trying to keep up with both of them and making sure that they don't drown or get hurt. I think we will have to try swimming lessons again this year. I have a feeling we will be swimming a lot this summer!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That sounds fun! My kids love swimming too! your a good mom heather! you do fun things with your kids..:)
That sounds like so much and yes it also sounds very tiring. I think your right about spending lots of time at the pool.
Post a Comment