Wednesday, January 28, 2009

HUE-NORMOUS

Yesterday Ian informed me that I am "HUE-NORMOUS". He could have said I was huge or enormous but no my lovely child had to say I was hue-normous. That's a double whammy.....guess I better go hit the gym!!

4 comments:

Alli said...

Don't you just love kids..

A kid in Kierstens pre-school told me that I don't have a baby in my tummy.. I just eat WAY to much.. They are just dolls I tell ya.. MAN..

Keep smiling. You are TOTALLY FINE!! :)

Sorensens said...

oh, that is funny. Ellie is always the one in our family that says things like that. Kids are so funny.

Memmott Family said...

That is great.. Tyson keeps telling Scott that he is fat and shouldn't take off his clothes! Gotta love kids

Jeaniece said...

Once Ethan told me I was fat like Fat Albert....Now that's Hue-normous!! lol.