Today Maggie is 18 months old. That sure went by fast. Anyways today was her first official day in Nursery and WE (Jared and I) were SOOOOO excited!!! After Sacrament Meeting I took her by the hand and walked her down the hall to Nursery. She went in very willing and didn't even bat an eye when I said good-bye and left. I assumed she was doing good because they never came to get me. When I opened the door to get her she squealed with excitement and yelled "MOMMY". They said she did great, we were so proud!!!
7 comments:
Lucky you.Good job Maggie!
I have 6 months until Cody goes to nursery and I am scared. I like having him with me. Everyone is so exctied when their kid gets to go, but I don't know...
It is great that she did so well, though! And daddy steped on her hand?!?! Poor Maggie. What a little trooper!
Yeah! That is wonderful! Happy time for mom and dad!! :)
What a milestone! She looks so cute, in fact I think she is really looking more and more like her mother.
Hurrah for nursery!
And her hair looks really red in this picture. Cuteness!
SO...are you ready to start all over again? I guess it's a good thing that for the first few months babies just sit there.
I've told you before, but I love Maggie's sweater! Every time I see it, I think, "that is so dang cute!"
Yeah! Jamen still won't go to nursery! HOw awesome that Ian can read!
Post a Comment