My sister and I spent time sewing blankets for her friend and we were also finishing her girls quilts for their beds. It was a pretty relaxing week, well at least for me. It was fun to spend time with my sister, we don't get to see each other a whole lot. Thanks Hollie for letting us invade your house but we sure had fun!!!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
We're Back!!!
I have really missed the blogging world. I feel so out of touch with people. Anyways we are back from our little vacation to Sacramento. The kids and myself (Heather) went and visited my sister Hollie and her family for a week. It was a lot of fun but like any vacation I have been on, it is nice to go away but it is also nice to come home. The kids had so much fun playing together. We took them the kids to the Sacramento Train Museum. Ian thought the trains were so cool and we even got to ride a real train. We went swimming for the first time this summer. Ian decided to walk right in and Hollie had to jump in and save him. I guess he didn't realize that he couldn't touch the bottom. I thought he would be freaked out after nearly drowning but he was OK and went right back in and cried when it was time to leave. This was Maggie's first time in a swimming pool and she loved it. We also went and visited Jared's family who lives out in that area. We had a nice family dinner and those cousins had fun palying together.
My sister and I spent time sewing blankets for her friend and we were also finishing her girls quilts for their beds. It was a pretty relaxing week, well at least for me. It was fun to spend time with my sister, we don't get to see each other a whole lot. Thanks Hollie for letting us invade your house but we sure had fun!!!
My sister and I spent time sewing blankets for her friend and we were also finishing her girls quilts for their beds. It was a pretty relaxing week, well at least for me. It was fun to spend time with my sister, we don't get to see each other a whole lot. Thanks Hollie for letting us invade your house but we sure had fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow! You have a lot more picture than I got. Thanks for coming. We had a good time.
I'm glad you had a good time with Hollie and her family. But I am glad you are home too so you can update your blog. I love to look it up and see the kids.
I'm also glad you made it back safely and I'm interested to know how the plane trip went with two kids. I sure missed your posts.
It look like you had an awesome time. and you said you did. :) Welcome back. i am am new3 at reading your blogs, but Ilike them, too. I like that you write often. :)
You should look at Natalie Gunter's blog. She has this cool post about swim safety...
We're glad to have you back, btw! We missed you at playgroup!
Post a Comment