Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Eye Update

So my eye hasn't really gotten any better. This morning when I woke up I could feel something in them again. I had had it so I broke down and went to the doctor. It was a good thing I did because the problem has ended up being an eye infection that will only go away with an antibiotic. The nice PA wrote a prescription for me and gave me the instructions.

The kids and I headed off to Walgreens to get my medicine. I know medicine can be expensive but geez this medicine better work for how much it cost. This tiny little bottle cost me $45. Can you believe it??? $45 for 3 ml of eye drops, I almost cried. I need the drops so the infection will go away but I didn't think it would cost so much. Wish me luck in that these eye drops do the trick!!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Man, I'm sorry you had such a rough weekend. You were so cheerful on Sunday I never would have guessed...well, except for the eye thing. I knew about that.

I hope you get better soon!

kimberlee said...

Heather,
glad to hear you have a diagnosis. sometimes knowing is the biggest relief. thanks for watching the girls the other day so i could go to the doctor. geez, we're just a bunch of sickies, huh?

gnomeswife77 said...

Freak, 45 dollars. That bottle better be worth it! Glad you can get better though.

Jenni said...

At least you know how to fix the eye problem. And I'm so sorry about your weekend. It sounds like it lasted into the week.
Hey did you guys ever get a chance to try out that game? What did you think? And I just wanted to make sure you got it returned too? I know sometimes with the craziness of being sick and having sick kids little things like that get forgotten.

Sorensens said...

Hi Heather! I found your blog today just by some random thing, and thought I would say Hi. I hope you still remember me back in the days of Rancho. Anyways your family is really cute and your mom still looks the same. I am glad to see you guys doing good and good luck with the eye thing.
Jen Sorensen (Meador)
come check out our blog sometime.