Saturday, April 12, 2008

You Scream, I Scream, we all Scream for Ice Cream

We have been lucky with Ian in the fact that he does care much for ice cream, cakes, or candies. I think we may have a problem with Maggie. The few times we have let her have some tastes of ice cream she has absolutely loved it.

We went and had dinner at Jason's Deli this evening.  They have some great sandwiches and they have free ice cream cones. So after we finished our sammies we went and got our ice cream cones. As we sat and ate them Maggie was just googling at us so Jared let her have a lick and then when he would take it away she was not very happy with him and would grab at his arm and scratch it until he gave her another lick.

We may have a problem here with Mags and her love for ice cream at such a young age.

"Yummy, Yummy in my tummy!"

"Gimme Some More Daddy"
Notice the look on Jared's face....she has a mean scratch and grab

4 comments:

Jenni said...

I laughed so hard when I saw that last picture of Jared. Maggie is too funny. I think it's normal for every girl has to have a sugary vice. It's funny that she found hers at such a young age.

gnomeswife77 said...

I, too, laughed at the picture of Jared. What a sissy! hee hee. So funny!

Juli said...

That is hilarious! Does Jared know you have that picture up of him? Maggie is just adorable!!!

Rach said...

HA! That is hilarious. It's laugh out loud funny of Jared....good one!