He plays with them in his room, in the family room, in the car, and yes even in the bathtub. Of course they have to go in the tub, Ian tells me, Nemo lives in the water (DUH Mom!). He goes around quoting the movie too. You will frequently hear him say "Nemo, where are you?", "Don't touch the butt", and "Just keep swimming".
This morning he even made "The Sea" out of his mega blocks. I thought it was too cute so as a good mommy should I took pictures to share with all of you.
You can see that Bruce, the shark is watching over them, and in the background is Nemo, Dory, and Marlin
He built this "Sea" all my himself. He was so proud of himself, when he was done building it he came and found me and asked me if I wanted to see his sea. I was very impressed!! Doesn't he have a great imagination?
2 comments:
Ian is way too smart (and creative).
I'm sorry I missed you tonight. Next week should be fun.
Holy Cow! I can't believe he built that himself! Wait...yes I can...Ian is one smart little guy...he has always been above his age level in everything. It's so cute! What an imagination he already has.
Post a Comment