We have been having a fun and busy summer.
This last week we got to cross off 2 things on our Summer Fun List.
First up was going to the new local splash pad with our favorite neighbors and friends.
They are moving soon so we are trying to get in as much fun with them as possible.
Second was finally making it over to the Provo Pioneer Village.
I have seen this place many times over the years but have never gone. For Family Night last week we decided to check it out. Very interesting place. I remember as a child and my parents dragging us to museums and just hating it. As kids my siblings and I just wanted to walk through the place as fast as possible so we could leave but my dad who LOVES museums would be super slow looking and reading everything. I can now as an adult and parent appreciate it. At this Pioneer Museum my kids were in and out of the little tiny buildings in no time while Jared and I wanted to soak in everything we could (even reading all the information about all the different buildings). The kids kept occupied with trying to find all the things on the scavenger hunt list.
We still have a few more things to do to check off on our list. Hoping we get through them all.
1 comment:
Looks like a lot of fun. Glad to hear that you now enjoy the museum!
Post a Comment