Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday Photo Dump--1

I think I'm going to start a new thing here. Every Sunday I want to do a blog post of what we did during the week. Since I always have my phone on me and am usually taking pictures of the kids I thought it would be good to just do a photo dump to document the happenings around here.


First up we got a pool. The girls especially love this purchase. 
And it's actually big enough that I could get in with the kids if I wanted.
 Not that that has happened yet or will happened it just that the thing is HUGE.


We decided to head up to the Lehi Trafalga to make use of our Pass of All Passes.
There were only 2 rides open that my kids could go on with out an adult with them so that's basically what we did the whole time....go on the 2 same rides over and over and over.
 We did manage to get a round of mini golf in too.


This crazy girl cracks me up. 
She was ready for lunch so she pulled out what she wanted.
Her thought her lunch should include ranch dip, ketchup, mustard, relish, 
string cheese, carrots, and grapes.
Don't you want her to make lunch for you too?  Yum Yum!!!


Here is crazy girl again but this time she's sporting some funky glasses and toy guns. 
She says she was getting the bad guys.


Here is me "The Red-Faced Runner"
I wasn't feeling up to par this day but busted 4.26 miles out anyways. 
I ended up jogging the first half and walking the second half. 
I'm trying to work my way up to do a half marathon in October. 
I'm hoping I can do it and not die in the process.


Sass has the worst hair E.V.E.R.
This picture proves it. She has like 3 strands of hair and even after it's combed
 and done it still looks crazy and stringy. We are hoping that someday this rat's nest 
will turn into gorgeous long Rapunzel locks.


Our Ward Primary had a fun activity for the kids.
 It was B.O.O.T Camp (Building Our Own Testimony). 
It was a fun little activity and the kids really enjoyed it.
The kids did activities that help strengthen them psychically and spiritually.  

This is a letter that Ian wrote to a service person. 
I thought it was cute so I had to take a picture to document it. 


Well there you have it...a week in the life of the Buchanan Clan.

1 comment:

Rach said...

So fun! I love it.
You look really good after running!
Such fun!