Here it goes
We headed out to Baskin Robins one night for a family outing.
It was the kids first time there and they loved it.
I mean come on who doesn't love some ice cream.
Sweets is eating her "hamwich".
Our girls love their ham and pickle sandwiches
The kids all went to the dentist.
They were all cavity free.
This was Sweets first real visit and she did great.
The hygienist said that Sweets was her youngest patient and she was so impressed at how well she did and that she even let them take x-rays.
This post really isn't all about Sweets but I guess I do spend the most time with her since we are together every afternoon alone while the older kids are at school.
But any who.....Sweets has been into drawing faces lately and for a 2 1/2 year old I'd say it's pretty darn good, don't ya think?
This girl is so in love with this cat.
I don't think it's a mutual love but the cat is so good and tolerates her love.
This is the best cat. After we got him "fixed" he has been so mellow and loving and hardly ever wants out. Jared keeps reminding me that he was suppose to be an outside cat....oh well.
I've been trying to keep up with running and exercising
This is what I look like after working out.
Despite having a double ear infection she can still be happy and smiley.
Sweets is so mischievous.
She tried putting on mascara and then hid the evidence in her closet.
So naughty!!!!
Jared and the kids made me breakfast in bed for Mother's Day.
They loved helping make the food.
This is from that morning. I sure LOVE these kids and feel privileged that they call me mom.
The weather has finally been warming up here.
We have spent a few days this week playing in the Metcalf's pool.
They really are the best neighbors. Don't know what we would do with out them.
Time to pull out the bubbles once the weather got warm!!
Sass is so interested in how flexible Felix (the cat) is.
She is always amazed that he can lick his butt.
Here she is showing me that she can be "flextible like a cat"
Aren't they just the cutest?
I'm just realizing that I need to take more pics of Mr. Smarty Pants
Goal for next month...take more pictures of my son.
1 comment:
I do read your post and love doing so. These are some good pictures. Love, love them!!
Post a Comment