Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!!! an Ode to Heather





Twelve years ago this month, on this very day,
I professed my love to you, this was all that I could say.
“You are the one for me, I’m falling in love with you
There is nobody else”, My heart had said ‘I do’.
Thirteen months had passed, before I said those words,
Across the alter, from my love, my vision slightly blurred.
Tears of joy, ran down my face, I was the happiest I could be-
You made that pact, that road to walk, eternity we would see.
That road isn’t always easy, but with you by my side,
There isn’t anything we can’t do on this rollercoaster ride.
It started on that Valentines, it continues through today,
“I love you dear with all my heart” is now all I can say.


They say you should shout it from the mountain tops, but seeing as she wouldn't hear me if I did, I figured shouting it from her blog would work better.  Happy Valentine's Day Heather, I LOVE YOU!!!

3 comments:

Rach said...

Awww! That is so sweet!
Perfect for a fabulous couple!

Jenni said...

Wow. I have never seen Jared be so romantic. I'm impressed. I've always thought you two were a great couple.

gnomeswife77 said...

SOOOOOO Sweet! Glad you two found each other, but GOSH GET A ROOM! LOL just joking. Love you two!