1. Sweets has been obsessed with puzzles. Sometimes we will end up having the kitchen table completely covered in puzzles that she has done. Her favorite ones are the Dora puzzles. Thank goodness the dollar store sells puzzles for only a $1.
2. Sassafrass sported this teeny tiny little bun the other day. It really is the smallest bun I've ever seen. She has NO hair but it slowly getting a little thicker. She of course wants super long hair but with the lack of thickness I just don't think that will happen anytime soon.
3. We signed the older kids up for some extra curricular activities for the month of February. Sass is taking a tumbling class with her bestie which they LOVE. Mr. Smarty Pants is loving karate. Sass even tries to get in on some of the action.
4. It's been almost one year since I started my journey on losing weight. As of today I have lost just about 35 pounds. It's taken a year but I'll take it.
This is my wedding ring. I have been able to wear since the middle of my pregnancy with Sassafrass (she is now 5 1/2). A week or so ago I decided to try it on to just see if it would fit. Low and behold it did and it fit perfectly!!! I am so excited to be able to wear this ring again. I'm still working on getting to my goal weight. I'm not gonna lie....it's hard work but so worth it.
5. I co-hosted with my friend/neighbor a dessert party with some of our neighbors. If you know me this was a big deal. Inviting people I don't know really over and baking for them. I just don't normally do that. It usually give me anxiety just thinking about it but I did it and from the response I got it was great! Hopefully this will lead more gathering amongst neighbor/friends.
6. FINALLY went and saw my endocrinologist again. It had been a year since the biopsy on the nodule on my thyroid. Things look great. Nothing has grown, which is good. He was very impressed with my weight loss and encouraged me to keep up what ever I am doing. Unfortunately I will have to stay on my diabetic medicine to help regulate my insulin but 2 pills a day isn't so bad.

1 comment:
What? Sweets is crazy smart! We are still working on wooden puzzles that have no shape.
Your ring is beautiful. You can date a womans marriage by the metal of her ring right? (I'm gold too!)
Way to go with the weight loss woman!
Post a Comment