Friday, February 1, 2013

Sledding Experience

I took the kids sledding for the first time the other day.
Since we got a ton of snow it was time the kids put their new sleds to the test.
We headed over to the High School to the football stadium with our friends the Metcalfs
and had us some fun!!
































Now Mr. Smarty Pants was NOT thirlled abpout going sledding. In fact he even cried when I told
him that he ahd no choice, we were going. His response was "but I"m just an indoors kind of guy". That boy cracks me up. As you can tell from this picture he has a good time and was glas that he went. He even said on our way home "Mom, that was fun. I didn't supsect it was going to be THAT fun!!!"

1 comment:

Rach said...

Indoors kinda guy?.thats hilarious.
The last picture of smarty pants is awesome....really good!