according to Mr. Smarty Pants and Sassafrass.
Our wonderful dentist office has an annual summer patient appreciation party.
We decided to accept their generosity.Not only did we get to swimming but they had pizza, cotton candy, drinks, and ice cream.
This year it was held at the Lindon Aquatics Center (aka: the Pirate Pool....according to my kids).
They have the best pool and lazy river.
We had a ton of fun.
I was only planning on staying a hour but we ended up staying for over two.
The kids were having so much fun they didn't want to leave.
I even got Sass to go on the water slide with me. She didn't like it.
The kids didn't want to leave.
Having fun in the pool
Best Pirate Slides EVER!!!
Enjoying yummy pizza for dinner
It's a good thing we really like this dentist so we can keep coming back
every year to the swim party.
.swimparty.png)
.swimparty.png)
.swimparty.png)
1 comment:
I have never gone to that pool but it looks way cool that maybe I will now. :)
Post a Comment