Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dear Sassafrass,

Oh how I love you but lately you have been a royal pain. I don't what it is, but your acting out has got to stop. You've been way to SASSY and BOSSY for me. I just don't know how much more I can handle. Maybe it's because you are 4 now and you think you can do things all by yourself but what ever it is it's just gotta STOP.

For instance.... 4 years old is way too young to being wearing make-up let alone putting it on by yourself. Brownish/black eye make-up just doesn't suit you yet.


and next time you don't want your drink could you please just leave it on the table or counter until you are thirsty again and not dump it on the floor minutes before we have to leave to take your brother to school?

oh and please don't use my good material that I'm using for a project to practice your cutting skills on. If you want to practice cutting material I'll get you some scraps...I've got plenty.

and please stop using your sister as a hitting target for when you practice pitching a ball (I mean toys).

I know you mean well and I know you are only 4 but like I said this has got to stop.

Love Always,
Mom

No comments: