I can't believe that one short year ago I was 8 months pregnant.
and constantly saying phrases like....
"I'm SOOOOO done being pregnant"
"She's never got get here"
"I don't EVER want to do this AGAIN!!"
"November 5th can't come soon enough"
Now here I am one year later and I'm saying phrases like
"I can't believe she's 11 months already.....where did the time go?"
"Didn't I just have her yesterday?"
"I get to stop buying formula in a few weeks.....YIPPPPPEEEEEE!!!!"
"Is she ever gonna walk?"
"I'm so glad that she sleeps through the night now"
Seriously these past 11 months have flown by and I can't believe in month she will be ONE!
I know I say this all the time but we sure do LOVE her and she is such a joy to have in our family. I love seeing her smiling face, especially when she scrunches up her nose. She is usually happy and full of energy. She loves her siblings and they can't get enough of her. I wouldn't say that she's a momma's girl or a daddy's girl because she loves to come to either of us. Lately she has been so fun with playing peek-a-boo and wanting us to tickle her. I believe she is most cuddly baby we have had. She loves to lay her on our shoulders, pillows, and blankets. She will give out kisses but only on her own terms....no forcing this girl. One of her favorite things to do is empty out the lid and utensil drawer. She also absolutely loves this horse and is on it constantly.
She usually just goes backwards on it. She hasn't quite how to go forward yet.
When she wants to go forward she gets off, stands behind it and pushes it like this.....

"I'm SOOOOO done being pregnant"
"She's never got get here"
"I don't EVER want to do this AGAIN!!"
"November 5th can't come soon enough"
Now here I am one year later and I'm saying phrases like
"I can't believe she's 11 months already.....where did the time go?"
"Didn't I just have her yesterday?"
"I get to stop buying formula in a few weeks.....YIPPPPPEEEEEE!!!!"
"Is she ever gonna walk?"
"I'm so glad that she sleeps through the night now"
Seriously these past 11 months have flown by and I can't believe in month she will be ONE!
I know I say this all the time but we sure do LOVE her and she is such a joy to have in our family. I love seeing her smiling face, especially when she scrunches up her nose. She is usually happy and full of energy. She loves her siblings and they can't get enough of her. I wouldn't say that she's a momma's girl or a daddy's girl because she loves to come to either of us. Lately she has been so fun with playing peek-a-boo and wanting us to tickle her. I believe she is most cuddly baby we have had. She loves to lay her on our shoulders, pillows, and blankets. She will give out kisses but only on her own terms....no forcing this girl. One of her favorite things to do is empty out the lid and utensil drawer. She also absolutely loves this horse and is on it constantly.
She usually just goes backwards on it. She hasn't quite how to go forward yet.
When she wants to go forward she gets off, stands behind it and pushes it like this.....

(bad pics, I know...these were taken on my phone)
She now has 2 bottom teeth and 3 top teeth are still working their way in. She still loves to eat. Now all she wants to do id feed herself so needless to say she is a very messy eater!! She has the chunkiest, cutest thighs. They are so round and thick that she can't even wear jeans because they cut into her thighs and waist. Maybe it's just me but I think they are way cuter than skinny babies. I just love chunky babies, don't you?
Anyways....I just can't believe in one month she is going to be ONE.
Sweets we LOVE you!!!
Anyways....I just can't believe in one month she is going to be ONE.
Sweets we LOVE you!!!


2 comments:
WOW, Heather, she really has grown up fast, huh?? She's so darling, your whole little family is. I'm glad to see things are good with you and the fam!!
She has grown so fast .. but I felt like my baby grew up way to fast too! Just treasure the moments cause it goes so fast... :) She is so cute! :)
Post a Comment