when i first agreed to this arrangement it seemed fairly easy, just adding another baby to the mix....not too hard right? WRONG!!!! well the first few weeks were HARD but now things are going much better. i think we've all just had to get use to the new situation. we've finally got a system down and those who have multiple babies out there...i applaud you and often wonder how you do it 24/7.
our new baby (who we will now refer to as Munchkin) is 6 months younger than Sweets. not only is younger than Sweets but she is WAY smaller than her too. see for yourself
the other day i ventured out with Sassafrass, Sweets, & Munchkin to Cost-co (going out with the three of them isn't as bad as thought it would be). i was stopped by not 1, not 2, not even 3, but 4 yes you heard me 4 old ladies who thought they needed to tell me "WOW!!! you've sure got your hands full" or "You've been busy haven't you". i quickly let them know that they weren't all my mine and physically I couldn't not have had the two babies. they looked astounded when i told them that the babies are only 6 months apart. one of the ladies told me that they thought Sassafrass was 2 1/2, Sweets was 18 months and Munchkin was 2 or 3 months old. i just thought to myself if these girls were really those ages shoot me now cause i would be CR-AAA_ZY to have 3 kids that close in age. some people can do it but not me.
i've gotten use to having two babies but Munchkin has been a blessing in disguise in the fact that she has made Jared and I realize that 3 kids is good. we feel complete with our little family of 5. having 4 kids in this family will only happen 5 days a week when Munchkin comes to hang out with us.
2 comments:
H,
Your baby is so beautiful! Seriously. I think she looks like our family and I feel like I know her. I love looking at pictures of her. She seems to get prettier and cuter in each post and I don't even know how that is possible.
oh my goodness. i couldn't even do the babysitting. nice job.
Post a Comment