Here's what I've been up to lately
I know I am not perfect and I have lots of room for improvement but
I sure do love sitting at my machine and trying to make something cute
I don't get to spend as much time as I'd like sewing....those darn kids....lol
I've also been working on a few other projects for someone's birthday....stay tuned to find out
here's one more quilt I finished.....can you find the mistake???
I didn't even see it until today when I was going through my pictures to blog.....arrrggggg
oh well.....I'm not going to take it apart now
I just hope that who ever gets it doesn't mind that there is a slight mistake
I didn't even see it until today when I was going through my pictures to blog.....arrrggggg
oh well.....I'm not going to take it apart now
I just hope that who ever gets it doesn't mind that there is a slight mistake
3 comments:
I think they all look fantastic!! :) even with a mistake on one.. and trust me, If you wouldn't have said anything Nobody would hve ever seen it! ;) LOVE THEM!
I LOVE the black one!!
I'm with Alli, I totally wouldn't have noticed unless you pointed it out.
Can I have some of your energy?
Post a Comment