she's super cute!!
She is adorable Heather!! I want to come see her but I still have a horrible cough!! Hopefully it will go away SOON!!
I love when they sleep and also pose for the camera. (they know they get thier pics taken) She looks like a keeper. Glad to hear that things went well.
She is so sweet. I miss all of you. I pulled up some new born pic's of Maggie - OH my GOSH - they look exactly alike!!!!
Congrats!!! She is so pretty, love the pictures!
She is adorable and I love the name you chose - it is perfect
Post a Comment
6 comments:
she's super cute!!
She is adorable Heather!! I want to come see her but I still have a horrible cough!! Hopefully it will go away SOON!!
I love when they sleep and also pose for the camera. (they know they get thier pics taken) She looks like a keeper. Glad to hear that things went well.
She is so sweet. I miss all of you. I pulled up some new born pic's of Maggie - OH my GOSH - they look exactly alike!!!!
Congrats!!! She is so pretty, love the pictures!
She is adorable and I love the name you chose - it is perfect
Post a Comment