Tuesday, November 16, 2010

An Unexpected Thank You

i received this in the mail yesterday


it is a Thank You card from the nurses at the American Fork Hospital who took care of me and Sweet Baby C.

yes that's right.....they sent ME a Thank You card thanking me for letting them take care of us.

isn't it suppose to be the other way around?

shouldn't I have been the one to send them a Thank You Card?

as I read each little note from all the nurses who assisted us over the 3 days I was there I cried.

My emotions have been on a roller coaster since having Sweet Baby C and this gesture put me over the edge....i couldn't stop crying

So here's my Thank You to the nurses who took care of me and my baby
(I know they aren't going to see this)

thank you for making sure that we didn't have to stay in an ant infested room and for moving us 3 times to get away from the little black insects

thank you for bringing me oreos and juice at 11pm every night

thank you for putting up with me always saying that my pain level was at a zero and that I didn't need any medication

thank you for not giving me a bad time when after 2 days I did break down and decide to take a little pain medication

thank you for changing Sweet Baby C's diapers

thank you for taking Sweet baby C in the middle of the night so I could get a few hours of uninterrupted sleep

thank you for attending to Sweet Baby C while in your care she decided to choke and turn all blue and scare you all

thank you for telling me everyday what a cute baby I have (I am sure you tell every mom that but I like to think that Sweet Baby C was the only cute baby there)

and finally thank you for being so nice and kind
You Were All Amazing!!!!

1 comment:

Alli said...

How awesome is that?! That's amazing. . and very sweet!