At my last doctors appointment he said that I could have this
baby at 39 weeks
baby at 39 weeks
so that means as of today I only have 10 weeks left!!!! YIIIPPPPEEEEEE!!!!!
No date has actually been set yet but maybe it will be in a few weeks when I go back in.
I am still hoping that maybe I will be able to have her at
38 weeks and 5 days (Nov. 3) or 38 weeks and 6 days (Nov. 4)
No matter what day she comes we are pretty much ready to have her.
Well with the physical stuff....we still don't have a name picked out.
Even though we have no name for her now she will be named before
we leave the hospital (thank goodness I have to stay at the hospital for at least
72 hours, hopefully that gives us enough time to decide on a name).
Here is her room
The room was already blue since it was Ian's room and neither Jared or
I wanted to re-paint it I just decided to use the blue walls to my advantage and
make her bedding with blues, yellows, and white.
The Crib
and here is the quilt
This girl has soooo many clothes....I am not kidding just look.....

No date has actually been set yet but maybe it will be in a few weeks when I go back in.
I am still hoping that maybe I will be able to have her at
38 weeks and 5 days (Nov. 3) or 38 weeks and 6 days (Nov. 4)
No matter what day she comes we are pretty much ready to have her.
Well with the physical stuff....we still don't have a name picked out.
Even though we have no name for her now she will be named before
we leave the hospital (thank goodness I have to stay at the hospital for at least
72 hours, hopefully that gives us enough time to decide on a name).
Here is her room
The room was already blue since it was Ian's room and neither Jared or
I wanted to re-paint it I just decided to use the blue walls to my advantage and
make her bedding with blues, yellows, and white.
This girl has soooo many clothes....I am not kidding just look.....
The top shelf on the changing table if FULL of blankets and burp rags
The bottom shelf is FULL of 0-3 month pants and shirts and little one piece outfits
The plastic drawers to the side are FULL as well with jammies, onsies, shoes, and socks.
The bottom shelf is FULL of 0-3 month pants and shirts and little one piece outfits
The plastic drawers to the side are FULL as well with jammies, onsies, shoes, and socks.
5 comments:
So FUN!! I am really excited for you!! I can't believe you only have 10 weeks left.. I am sure it will come so fast!! :)
WOW you really are ready. It always helps when you have clothes and such from a sibling. I am sure you guys will come up with a very appropriate name. Good luck. I always hate that part.
So, I just bought you a ton of clothes for the baby. Guess you won't be needed any, so I'll take them all back. Wait, did you say you needed Pj's and Dresses?
I Lu-uve the quilt. So Cute!!!
There is only one down side to having so many clothes (at least for me), I can't justify buying anything else. I hate going into a store and seeing something cute, and knowing that I have PLENTY of clothes at home, and that the baby really doesn't NEED it.
Adorable quilt, you are so talented!
Post a Comment