Today was Ian's first day of KINDERGARTEN
I don't know who was more excited me or him
(there were no tears shed by either of us...I don't get why parents cry
when their kids head off to school for the first time)
I don't even think he realized I left
He loves the fact that he has his very own desk
and that he got a new back pack
He likes his teacher Ms. Allen and has already made a few friends
(even though he can't remember their names)

I don't know who was more excited me or him
(there were no tears shed by either of us...I don't get why parents cry
when their kids head off to school for the first time)
I don't even think he realized I left
He loves the fact that he has his very own desk
and that he got a new back pack
He likes his teacher Ms. Allen and has already made a few friends
(even though he can't remember their names)
Maggie wanted a picture taken of her as well
2 comments:
You go Ian! Have fun at school!
How fun!! I love maggie in the back ground.. so cute!!
Post a Comment