Monday, June 21, 2010

Talent Show

Our Primary put on a Talent Show for the Ward.
We have a very small Primary.
So needless to say there weren't a whole lot of acts.
I talked Ian into telling some knock knock jokes.
He actually went for the idea.
We practiced everyday for a whole week.
He was so proud of himself.


5 comments:

S Tippetts said...

Really cute. I was so glad that Ian was willing to go up on stage. He did an awesome job! We'll have to see if he will perform for dad's b/day party.

Happy Harrison said...

What an awesome idea!!! Heather, you're such a great mom. I love that he was willing to do that. It was so cute!!


p.s. I can't wait to find out what you're having. :)

gnomeswife77 said...

So cute! Way to go Ian!

Jenni said...

That is so cute! Ian is so hilarious.

Rach said...

Very cute!