We got to HEAR and SEE the baby today. So exciting!!!
The baby was moving around so much that the doc couldn't find the heartbeat with the Doppler so he brought out the ultrasound machine. Because he did that we got to see our baby too, which makes me feel more at ease seeing it and all. Everything looks good (a heartbeat of 166) and seems to be growing right on schedule. Since I am having another c-section the doc said that we will be able to have the baby the first week in November (sometime between the 1st & the 5th) instead of waiting until the end of the second week which is when my due is (the 12th).
Seeing the baby made it all seem REALLY REAL!!! Seeing the baby's arms and legs moving around was quite amazing. I can't wait to feel the baby move, hopefully soon.
12 weeks down and 28 more to go...well only 27
6 comments:
That's so exciting.... and you are so lucky to know exactly when the baby is coming.
How are you feeling these days? Has the morning sickness eased up?
Yea!!! It is comforting to know that everything is going good. Hope you are feeling better.
Love, ya
That is so fantastic! My favorite part of the pregnancy is always seeing it, and of course feeling it!! That's what I will miss! SO happy for you!! :)
Congrats Heather!!! I'm soo excited for you =)
That is so exciting. I need to read you blog more often so I can know the news.
Hooray! Seeing the baby was always a stress reliever for me too. I could look and see that everything was ok. It's so fun to see them wiggling and squirming! Congrats!
Post a Comment