My nephew, Jacob is in first grade. His first grade class each made a "Flat Stanley" and sent it to someone they knew.
We were lucky enough to have Flat Stanley come to our house.
We were suppose to show Stanley around where we live and then write a letter to Jacob's class telling them what Stanley saw and did during his stay with us.
I decided to take this a step further and we are making a Scrapbook with pictures to send back to Jacob's class in Sacramento.
Here is what Stanley did while visiting Orem, Utah........

Stanley got to play in the snow and have a snowball fight
Stanley also went to the Bean Museum at BYU

Here is Maggie, Ian, & Stanley with the LIGER

and here they are with a Jaguar

OH NO WATCH OUT STANLEY
Don't get eaten by that enormous Hippo Head

the kids and Stanley with the HUGE butterfly made out
of a whole bunch of little butterflies

and of course Stanley had to pose with this great cat before leaving
We had fun with Stanley and hope he had fun too.
Now we have put him back in his envelope and send him back to California
but hopefully these memories will stay with him forever!!!!
4 comments:
That's so fun. I bet your kids had just as much fun as flat Stanley.
That was way cute! I wish Flat Stanley had come to visit me too.
That is such a fun idea. I bet your kids had a blast.
Really cute. Really.
Post a Comment