Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Big Girl Bed

With Maggie being 2 1/2 years old we thought it was about time that we got her out of the crib. We don't have a twin bed for her yet so we tried to be resourceful. Jared just took the front of her crib off and tada...you have a toddler bed. She loves her new "Big Girl" bed and she stays in for the most part. She has rolled off a few times but she just climbs back in bed like nothing even happened.

don't know what Mags is doing in this picture but I thought it was funny and wanted to share it!!!

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Congratulations! And kudos for being very resourceful. Maggie is such a cute girl.

Sadie Lady said...

Love that you "reused" a perfectly good bed. What a novel idea.

H Fletcher said...

Way to go. I wish mine would sleep in her bed. She needs to visit her cousins and learn how to be a big girl.

Alli said...

how cute! love all the darling blankets you make on her bed.!! you are so talented!

Mandinkus said...

So much fun! We switched Mariah over a month ago since we'll need the crib for the baby in July. She does a pretty good job most of the time, but occasionally I'll find her on the floor!

Happy Harrison said...

Wow Congrats! I'm not looking forward to the day we have to move to a big girl bed. I don't think Sunshine will do as well as Mags.