Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Program

Ian's pre-school had a Valentine's Program.

They performed a rendition of The Paper Bag Princess

Ian got to be the Prince that day

He came out picking his nose (lovely)

He wouldn't say his lines

and he didn't want anyone looking at him


after that performance they sang 2 songs.......
once again Ian is NOT a performer as you can see
so be prepared to laugh




4 comments:

S Tippetts said...

Even if he doesn't like to sing at least he looks cute! Does he say why he doesn't sing?

Shanda said...

That's way cuter than singing!

Jenni said...

Ian is way too funny.

Maria said...

I'd say Ian is quite the performer! ;) I can't believe how grown up both your kids are already! (After only 4 months, I'd a thought I wouldn't be so shocked, but kids just grow so fast, I guess.) It'll be fun to keep in touch through your blog. Do you have my blog address? www.thesplendiferouslife.blogspot.com