Monday, February 15, 2010

Give a Day....


I decided that we were going to go to Disneyland this year even though Jared says we aren't. I decided that we were going to participate in Disney Give a Day Get a Day program so that at least Jared and I could get in for free.

I found through them a wonderful service opportunity in our area. I chose to make blankets for Project Linus. This wonderful organization collects homemade blankets for children and gives them to local hospitals.

This was right up my alley since I love to sew and make blankets. The blankets have been made and dropped off.

Now lets just see if we can make to Disneyland this year!!!!

3 comments:

S Tippetts said...

Very cute blankets! Looking forward to visiting the Happiest Place on Earth!

Jenni said...

I really really hope you can go.

mjseavers said...

I heard about that! That's so awesome that you found something that works for you. Super cute blankets =) I'd love to go too this year but probably going to have a baby and Brent's busy with work and school. We'll get there some day!