Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Candy Land House


Tonight we decorated our "Candy Land House"
(that's what Maggie calls it)


the kids had fun putting the candy on...and
sneaking a few pieces to put in their mouths

here's a quick tip....when putting your house together use a hot glue gun,
it is much sturdier than frosting

7 comments:

Jared Buchanan said...

Whomever put that frosting on did an amazing job.

Shanda said...

Hot Glue Gun!! I wish I new this years ago. Thanks for the tip.

About the Cheeks said...

but then who can't eat it!!!

S Tippetts said...

Yeah, what about eating it? I guess just the candy can be eaten. The kids sure look like it was fun! You are a good mother to let them do that.

buchananclan said...

who really eats the gingerbread part anyways???? everyone just wants the candy and that isn't touched with glue....

Jenni said...

I should do this with Lizzie... She would love it. You are always so good about entertaining your kids and planning fun activities.

Alli said...

Darling! you are such a great mom!