Here are some funny Ian's..........
A week or so ago Ian was playing on the computer. When he does this he usually just goes to the sites I have picked out for him...Nick Jr., PBS Kids, Playhouse Disney, and a few other sites. I was at the counter cutting out some things to sew while Ian was on the computer at the kitchen table. He was typing stuff so I went over to look at what he was doing. To my surprise my 4 year old son was trying to sign up for a TWITTER account!!!! He had a lot of the stuff filled out like his name (first and last), a user name, and even a password. When I asked him what he was doing he just said that he wanted to Twitter, but he didn't even know what it is was. How he found that site I will never know but we had to have a talk about how he can just go the sites that are in the Bookmark folder labeled KID STUFF. He asks all the time for a FACEBOOK account....uuummm not until he is WAY older.
This morning Ian turned to me and said "Mom, I am glad we live in America". Surprised by this statement I replied with "Why?" and Ian answered "Because it's just a good place to live". I am glad that at such a young age Ian already knows this.
2 comments:
Ian is so hilarious!!! How is he so stinkin' smart???? He makes us laugh!
I can't believe the things he can do and figure out!
Post a Comment