Friday, October 30, 2009

HaPpY HalLoWeEn

Ian the Charmeleon Pokeman & Maggie the Witch

Ian's Halloween Party at School

Ian's pre-school class had a little Halloween Program where they sang a
few Halloween songs for the parents.

We went to our Ward's Trunk or Treat Halloween Party which was great fun. There was a man there dressed up like a skeleton and had his face painted as well. Maggie was VERY frightened by him and would SCREAM anytime he got too close. They kids had fun playing around with their friends. They had a bean bag toss, face painting, and cupcake decorating. Since the weather was too cold and rainy we just had the trunk or treating in the church. Everyone who was giving out candy just went into a room and then all kids went around and collected their candy.

Ian and his friend Derek

Maggie and her friend Amy

Daddy and his little Witch

also THE GREAT PUMPKIN came to our house. Many don't know this but there is a GREAT PUMPKIN who likes candy and if you leave all you Halloween candy by the front door for him when you are sleeping he will come and take your candy and in return leave you a present!!!! I wish I had known this when I was a kid. Here is what the GREAT PUMPKIN left for Ian and Maggie.......

3 comments:

Alli said...

darling.. you make your comstumes don't you?! so cute! And I didn't know about the great pumpkin. that is a very awesome idea.. next year I will have to do that ;)

Rach said...

The costumes are SO darn cute! (And thanks again for saving our kangaroo costume while you were here!)

Jenni said...

I totally forgot about the Great Pumpkin idea. I think I'm going to do that next year as I'm already sick of the Halloween candy in our house.

Good job on Ian's costume. That is amazing. And Maggie is so cute. She makes a great little witch.