I have not had much of the crafting bug these past few months. I decided at the beginning of the summer that I was going to put away my sewing machine and focus more on my kids and keeping the house clean. I thought that I would REALLY miss not sewing but I didn't. There were a few time that I would pull out the crafts and try to craft but my heart just wasn't in it.
This past week I have come across some crafts that I wanted to do so I pulled everything out and got to work. I didn't so much neglect my kids but the house sure has been neglected...oh well.
Here is what I have been doing.......

Some marble magnets....I still want to make more, I have tons of marbles and magnets

These cute baby shoes -- no they are not for me. My friend Jenni wanted to know how to make them so she found a pattern and we figured it out. They are so cute I want to make more for baby gifts.

Our ward is wanting to make these Diaper Cases for a Super Saturday craft and the one person in charge said that the only one they had for a display was ugly and was afraid that no one would want to make them because it wasn't cute enough. So, I took it upon myself to make some cute ones they could use to display. What do you think? are they cute enough? would you want to make one?

Then I went a step further and made matching diaper holders as well. These are great to fill and just throw in your diaper bag. You have everything you need all together in one place.
There you have it!!! I have more things I want to make, we will see if I get around to it. But for now my house needs to get clean!!!
7 comments:
Hey! I started crafting again today. I made more hair bows and a hair bow holder. It's lots of fun, but now I am tired and want a nap.
Way cute Heather!
Love it. You make this stuff look so easy. IT'S NOT! Have fun
SOO Cute! I want to come to your Super Saturday. I love the little baby shoes too. Will you share the pattern with me? (I've always tried to keep Sunshine in soft-soled shoes, but they's so expensive to buy new, and the used ones just don't last that long.)
Again...everything is really, really cute. Good job!!
Everything looks great. I love the material you used on the diaper and wipes holders. The shoes also turned out very cute with the flower buttons.
Those are cute!
They all look awesome! I am jelous that you have such great talent and I have.. nothing!
Post a Comment