Yesterday we went to Lagoon for Nu Skin's Annual Summer Party. We look forward to this every year, you can't beat a free trip to Lagoon. The park is closed down to the public and only open to Nu Skin employees and their families. The kids had a blast. Ian was a little scared to go on some rides but we made him go anyways. Maggie on the other hand is a little dare devil and wanted to go on everything and if she was tall enough she probably would have gone on more rides than she did. We didn't win any prizes but that's OK. Jared's sister Jen won a nice watch. We had fun riding the rides and see friends and maybe next year I will get the chance and the nerves to go on Wicked.

Me & Maggie on the Carousel. Ian will go on this but
WON'T sit on an animal. He will only sit on the benches
that don't move. What a weirdo!!!

This was Ian's favorite ride (I think because it is
soooo slow, he is so not a thrill seeker)

aahhhh the boat ride. This rinky dinky ride had the longest line in the whole park!!!

Fighting over who gets to ring the bell


and Maggie got mad because Ian wouldn't let her
maneuver the bar on the Helicopter Ride
Big brother's can be so mean!!!
5 comments:
My cousin's husband works at NuSkin, I just found out. They went to Lagoon Day, too. Looks like fun!
Cute cute cute kids!
I love that Clay works for a small company because with only 15 employees they start to feel like your extended family, but we never get to have any cool "outings" like Lagoon for his company parties.
That looks like so much fun!
Yes, big brother's ARE mean! My only memory of Lagoon was when I was little, and our big Utah trip had Lagoon attached. My big brother wouldn't let me ring the bell in that stupid boat ride, and my Mom has a picture of me screaming and crying over it. So I feel for Maggie! :) :) I was the same age too, and I REMEMBER IT!
Watch out Dan...er I mean Ian....
looks super fun! I haven't gone forever!!
Post a Comment