Do you not know that I HATE HATE HATE washing dishes by hand?
Now since you have decided to not work we will probably have to kick you to curb and replace you...it's your own fault you know.
We have given you a chance already to redeem yourself but it didn't last long so now we will have to part ways.
Please don't be mad but like I said we have already given you a chance.
3 comments:
Hey, you should check out craigslist.com and ksl classifides if you don't want to spend a fortune on a new one, and if you feel comfortable installing it yourself. We got on that was only a year old for $60 for our new house.
I would die without my household love, my dishwasher. I hate washing by hand as well. I just think it is not as clean.
I hate washing dishes by hand, I don't think Scott could fix one either!
Post a Comment