First, you go to Build-A-Bear
Maggie was a little afraid of the air that blew on the animals
but....she did enjoy brushing it
and give your animal a name
INTRODUCING....
"PRINCESS BUNNY"
That is what I named her. Jared said I should have named it something better but I thought it was a good name because it was something that Maggie could easily say and remember.
so he doesn't feel left out
So here is Ian with his new Owl named "FLAPPY"
Jared came up with that name....I think Princess Bunny is better
Then......
you eat lunch at the mall, go home, take a nap
so you aren't CRANKY when you unwrap your Birthday presents
and this what you get......
Then......
you chose to have Pizza for dinner, eat it and get ready to go over
to your friends house so you can have your
mom's version of a Princess Cake
I did all this for about $8 total ~ the princess was the most
expensive thing and she can play with it
You get so excited you just don't know what to do with yourself
Everyone sings "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to you...candles get blown out
and then you get to enjoy your cupcakes
and then you get to enjoy your cupcakes
and that's how to celebrate a
2 year olds birthday!!!!
2 year olds birthday!!!!
......the end
7 comments:
Sounds like a great birthday! She is so cute. I love how excited she is for the cupcake.. DARLING!! :)
I just talked to Zach and I think we are going to do Build-A-Bear for Lizzie for her birthday too. Maggie just looked like she had so much fun. I loved your princess cake. And it looks like you did a great job making Maggie feel super special on her birthday.
that was cute! and i also want to add that her hair looks really cute! :0)
Wow! Happy Birthday to Maggie! Sounds like she had a great day...and that she's about as "in" to princesses as Rachel is! :)
Wow, it looks like everyone had a great time. Maggie looks so cute when she gets excited! I really like how you journaled it.
What a Cute Post! Great job. I love the birthday cake idea.
How fun! I love it. In January my mom took all the grandkids to build a bear. Cody's Monkey is namd Buh-duh-duh-duh. That is what he said when I asked him what he wanted to name it. Hahaha!
Post a Comment