It had been a while since I crocheted. I didn't know if I remembered how, but I soon found it was like riding a bicycle....it is something you just never forget how to do. While making these for my soon to be born niece I remembered just how much I enjoyed crocheting. I remember when I was at Ricks College (now BYU Idaho, yes I know I am old I went there when it was Ricks!!!) my friends and I would go and rent a whole bunch of chick flicks and then just sit around and crochet. How pathetic were we? Oh well we had good times. I am glad to have the talents that I have and that they bring me such joy.
Oh and don't worry Cate I am planning on mailing these off this week!!!
4 comments:
So adorable! Love the material! You always do wonderful work! :)
Happy Birthday Maggie. I think you are so talented. I love the material and corcheted quilt
liz
Beautiful work!
I used to crochet a little, you have such amazing talents!!! I'm so impressed!
Post a Comment