We went today with our friends the Park's (Rachel, Ema, & Winston). It is small kid friendly. They have beach front splash pools that are from 1 ft. to 3 ft. deep.....great for small kids. There is also a lazy river and water slide. It's like a little water park for little kids and not as expensive as Seven Peaks. You can bring your own flotation devices, which is great because we have some so I put my kids each in there own ring and we went around, around, around the lazy river (I think it was their favorite thing).
So if you haven't checked it out you should before the summer is over!!! And if you want someone to go with you give us a call!!!!
Here are a few pics of the kids while we were taking a snack break.
I forgot to take pictures of us actually in the water.
I forgot to take pictures of us actually in the water.
4 comments:
That pool is so nice, and I LOVE the soft, squishy bottom!
Thanks for the invite to view the blog.I cannot believe how much the kids have grown. It is fun to see them in action.
Enjoy what is left of the summer. Aunt Jill
I will go with you any day. I would love to try out that pool. Monday sew day and then lets pick another day to be pool day.
Glad you had another fun day at that pool. I wish they had something around here like that for us.
Post a Comment